- Winter timetable (October 21 - April 20):
9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. to 8.00 p.m.
- Summer timetable (April 21 - October 20):
9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 to 8:30 p.m.
Closed on Mondays
- Whole: 3 Euros
- Privilege: 2 Euros
- Children under 6
- People over 65
- People working in Italian Cultural institutions (MIBAC and Soprintendenza employees)
- Group managers
- Teachers who accompany school tours
- Tourist guides in working activity
- Disabled people
- Journalist with accreditation card
- Accompanying person for disabled people
- Young people from 6 to 18
- University students in Cultural Heritage Preservation, Architecture, Arts, Dams, Literature with specialization in the historical-artistic and archaeological sector.
- Groups of min. 10 and max. 25 people.
- School groups
Phone: +39 0961 746 797
Phone +39 0961 84724
How to get to Catanzaro:
- Motorway A3 (from Salerno to Reggio Calabria). Leave the road at the junction Lamezia Terme and continue driving through the highway S.S. 280.
- Highway S.S. Ionica (from Taranto to Reggio Calabria).
- Get to the Lamezia Terme Centrale train station and take the train to Catanzaro Centrale, Germaneto. From here catch the bus connection net.
- From the Ionic coast, take the train from Taranto to Reggio Calabria and change at the Catanzaro Lido train station. Here catch the bus connection net.
Lamezia Terme International Airport (Catanzaro).
In Sant'Eufemia, a village near Lamezia Terme. The Catanzaro city centre is 30 Km far and can be reached by bus or taxi.
Click here to display hotels in the Catanzaro Province
Click here to display restaurants and farm houses where it is possible to eat in the Catanzaro Province